Flush Window Size Confusion...

lance270

Hi all, hope I'm posting this in the right place. I'm at a loss trying to find info on the internet about this.

So I'm looking to have flush sliders installed in my panel van, and noticed there are two different sizes - smaller see-through opening and a larger see-through opening.
small flush.jpegScreenshot 2024-01-31 at 11.39.42.png

I much prefer the larger opening area, and was wondering if it's possible to have these fitted? I'm struggling to find a company/fitter that installs these, everyone I've seen seem to fit the smaller opening.

Any advice would be hugely appreciated on this
1. Are the larger openings available - and can anyone recommend a fitter
2. Are these more prone to leaking than the smaller opening flush sliders, or do they both leak more than the normal set back openers?

Thanks

The larger window / sliding window just looks to be a genuine T6 sliding window.

The second picture is definitely OEM. They do leak and are about £600 per window.

The first image looks like a Camperglass flush version. The 2nd one could be a OEM flush window, I would avoid these as they are prone to leaking. If you want a flush look, try the Camperglass one. If you want a larger window which does not leak, you will need to go aftermarket but they will be recessed. Good luck

Back