Flush Fitting Windows - Aftermarket Vs Oem

Graeme Collins

After reading various threads I understand that the OEM flush windows have had problems with leaking. I also understand that there now aftermarket ones available and have found a few via searches. My question is what are the best ones?

The aftermarket flush sliders are pretty new to the market, so you haven’t really got anyone thats able to give you a real tried and tested update.
There seems to be two types - one with the window towards the front and one with the window towards the rear. I had front sliders fitted a few months ago and no problems so far, but like I mention it’s all early days yet.

Can anyone with aftermarket flush sliders confirm whether the opening is the same size as on the original be ones? I want to be able to fit the reimo window vents and I don't think they fit the non flush windows.

Thanks

Can anyone with aftermarket flush sliders confirm whether the opening is the same size as on the original be ones? I want to be able to fit the reimo window vents and I don't think they fit the non flush windows.

Thanks
The VGC ones? No.

Back