Fitting Seat Covers With A Bulkhead

Doug Valentine

Hi
I am new to this forum. It looks like something I could have done with knowing about a couple of years ago. I have a T6 Panel Van with bulkhead and would like to get some seat covers. I am not sure whether the seats are bolted to the bulkhead as there is very little space behind them so I suspect that they may be. Can anyone help me with knowing whether that would be the case and recommendations for waterproof seat covers that would suit my particular van would be much appreciated
Thanks
Doug

Hi
I am new to this forum. It looks like something I could have done with knowing about a couple of years ago. I have a T6 Panel Van with bulkhead and would like to get some seat covers. I am not sure whether the seats are bolted to the bulkhead as there is very little space behind them so I suspect that they may be. Can anyone help me with knowing whether that would be the case and recommendations for waterproof seat covers that would suit my particular van would be much appreciated
Thanks
Doug
Hi doug dont think they are bolted to bulkhead only floor.
Done mine this year undone bolts a bit seats came forward and covers slipped on.
Found the ones from vw are slippery so put on leathette ones good tight fit.

Done mine this year undone bolts a bit seats came forward and covers slipped on.
Hi again go on show us your t6 my work van seat covers are on there

Thanks Andy, my understanding is developing little by little.

Back