Fitted T32 rear springs but still got a saggy rear

Good morning. is there a set of these still available please or have I missed the boat.
Regards dino.
Dino , i am sure i can help , Back in office tomorrow after a long weekend away

ill update tomorrow

cheers Steve

As far as i am aware the T32 rear springs we have identified have 3 grey blobs on them or 2 Rusty red blobs , the difference could be short and long wheel base ( not dead sure as some one said there are lots of different sptings , I have new ones here Free of charge . Have given away lots of standard parts over the last year .

I have about 10 brand new sets of shocks ( delivery mileage ) if anyone wants them ? Free to good home will just charge postage if cant collect . I am about to have a big clean out and literally dozens of new kits will hit the scrap bin /.
hello, I have a T6.1 t28 camper conversation with a saggy rear end :oops: do you still have some of the T32 springs to try and rectify this :D

Further to the discussion about the different markings on the springs. These are off a 2017 LWB t32 4mot PV. The rears have 4 grey blobs.

A39DF9C3-570D-45E8-A8AE-52ED5F4C9C21.jpeg

I have just changed my rear springs from a cheap set of red 45mm lowering springs to OEM T32 single grey square springs (£40 on Ebay) and it's levelled it up perfectly. Still has the lowering spring on the front.

Back