Sold 2017 T32 SWB 150PS Highline Kombi. £27,750

Status
Not open for further replies.

allybooth86

VIP Member
Hello folks, for sale is my 2017 T6 T32 Kombi Highline DSG 150ps, Euro 6 Transporter. I only bought this in June 2023 but an unplanned opportunity to get an ID Buzz through my work forces sale. I have hopefully managed to list as much info as possible below, but if anyone has any questions fire away. I will respond quicker through text/whatsapp so my feel free to message me, 07801801606.

150ps, Euro 6, ULEZ complaint, DSG Kombi Highline with tailgate, sportline kit, side bars and spoiler.
Van has covered just under 39000 miles but will rise as still in use until new vehicle arrives.
New in September were the 18" Momo Revenge alloys with Avon AX7 AT tyres, fitted by Skidz in Falkirk.
Carbon mirror caps, grill trims and tailgate step.
THQ V1 LED headlights with DRL's, side sequential repeaters, rear OEM lights which have been smoked with reflectors and tailgate brake light to match.
Professionally insulated and lined by Veedubz in Haddington, including panels and pillars, newly fitted ply guys birch ply patterned internal roof with new touch control LED lights.
Leather upholstered two single seats in the front with drivers swivel and a triple bench leather seats in the rear with isofix points.
Single sliding door.
Van had an oil and filter service in 2020 documented, it had a new radiator, cooler and fuel pump fitted by lookers VW commercial in Glasgow November 2022, all paperwork and invoices present. According to VW Pump and belt doesn't need doing until 120,000 miles now but I had planned to get this done early 2024 along with a service. Happy to negotiate the cost of this in and around my price.
Van lowered on V-maxx coilovers with h and r anti roll bars.
New floor carpets and door cards from fat bobs emporium.
Heated windscreen.
Android Auto/Apple Car Play app.
MFSW, Bluetooth, parking sensors with park pilot.
Van starts and drives as it should, smooth with the extra rubber on the 18" inch wheels. This is my 4th van and genuinely love it but I've had the chance to get an ID Buzz through a work salary sacrifice scheme, which works out financially better for us as a family.
I am the 4th owner, bought this from a local whisky business owner who used it to advertise business and transport small batches of bottled whisky to events. I bought it to use as a daily family bus, having had two of these before I know how good they are at this job. The van is in great condition for being nearly 7 years old, there are some very minor aesthetic stone chips to be expected but would really need pointing out than bein totally obvious. The rear storage pocket on the passenger seat could do with being re stitched, just have not got round to that yet. Van is HPI clear, any inspection, viewing and test drives welcome, MOT'd until 31st January 2024. £27,750 No Vat, price is negotiable as I fully expect a potential buyer to want to go and get pump, belt and service done.

Van front.jpg
Van side.jpg

seats.jpeg
MFSW.jpg

Front.jpg
near side.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back