Fiamma vs light strip

Barley53

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi all, I've stuck an led light to the underside of the reimo multirail and wired it to the leisure battery, really useful mod and doesn't interfere with the kador channel so all good, but I'm thinking of getting a Fiamma or similar wind-out attached and I'm not sure if the light fixture would prevent a wind-out from being fitted. The fixture is only a metre long so the back is OK but I'm not sure about any canopy fittings to the front.

Can anyone tell from the picture if this light strip might prevent a wind-out from being installed or used?

Any advice appreciated,
Many thanks....

20210812_184606.jpg

The light looks okay to me. Fiamma do lots of brackets as that rail is in the way of what we have fitted ( no awning rails). Best speak to a fitter or converter.

Thanks @Big Al, I've checked with a couple of suppliers with mixed results, tbh before I proceed with most things t6 related I like to get opinions from this forum first...

More details about that light and how its mounted please... looks a superb modification!

Thank you

More details about that light and how its mounted please... looks a superb modification!

Thank you
Thanks @IestynD, I'm strictly amateur but I like to have a go, I'm sure it could be installed better...

I wanted a permanent outside light, so I ran the basic principle past the more knowledgeable bods on this forum with generally favourable responses, I used very slim metal track with sliding cover over a waterproof led strip, Sikaflex'd to the multirail (this was the hardest part of the install as there is almost no room for the door to open), wired to the leisure battery, inline fuse and a switch via the b pillar and floor trim.

Let me know if you're interested and I'll see if I can dig up exactly what I used and where from.

20210825_210141.jpg

20210825_210054.jpg

Back