Fiamma fitting with roof bars LWB

Stantman

T6 Pro
I am considering a wind out F45s for the van. Currently has roof rails fitted which I use. As it's the LWB I have the second from the front mounting point free and the one at the rear jus in front of the very back point. They are nearly 1.7m apart. Would these be able to be utilised to fit the awning using something like the Fiamma 98655-648 multivan kit? It says not as front and rear mount points needed?

Sorry in delayed response. No no advice yet. LWB has 2 un used mounting points for roof rack, but not sure if the fittings on the awning housing need to be within a specific distance fron the end of the housing so as to avoid deflection

Hi @Stantman I have my F45s fixed to rhino roof bars now. The roof bars needed cut to keep awning close to van due to the fiamma bracket design they also then needed cut. 260 awning fixed at far extents. The instructions for awning and brackets are confusing in terms of where supports should be! The roofbar brackets I got from Fiamma now I understand are discontinued. (PS can not a T6 shhhh but a lwb.)

IMG_20220928_090351.jpg

IMG_20220928_090347.jpg

Back