Feedback on Motus VW Derby?

soxley

VIP Member
Hi all,

Does anybody have any feedback on Motus VWVC in Derby?

I need some main dealer work doing so the independents aren't an option.

I have used motus in Beeston, just for a routine service and they seemed good to me and friendly on the phone!
I have used them a couple of times too. Really good service (though I am comparing this with Parkway VW who are utterly shocking). Would definitely recommend Motus Beeston.

Thanks folks. Useful to know. Hard to find a good one - and as all main dealers are over an hour from me it will be a long return trip if they make a mess of things. Droitwich seems to get the best feedback in the wider Midlands area.

Has anybody used Motus at Mackworth?

Just to ask which Motus did you use int he end. This is because I live in Derby and purchased a T6 late last year that was in warranty so decided to use the Mackworth site. I was disappointed with their general attitude and service. Had the vehicle service and a full check, I had to chase them up a week later for the video check, where they blamed me for not receiving it. No video just a check list with everything green saying great, month later brakes are grating and need attention as well as first MOT upcoming, so was looking for a Dealership that had peoples backing.

Just to ask which Motus did you use int he end. This is because I live in Derby and purchased a T6 late last year that was in warranty so decided to use the Mackworth site. I was disappointed with their general attitude and service. Had the vehicle service and a full check, I had to chase them up a week later for the video check, where they blamed me for not receiving it. No video just a check list with everything green saying great, month later brakes are grating and need attention as well as first MOT upcoming, so was looking for a Dealership that had peoples backing.
Try Sunset - I'm from Derby and used them for a recent belt change / MoT on my T6

Thanks, but I have to admit was looking for a dealership record for the first MOT for the future vehicle history, just don't know whether its worth the cost nowadays.

Back