T6 Delays

Original build week was April ,then may then went off system when my17 came in .was a T32 highline 180 dsg kombi
Leds,twin doors recently added power latching,heated and swivel seats,swivel now removed hoping this would speed build up,sat nav ,f&r sensors with camera
Plus about another 12 options,quite a high spec ,should of bought a Caravelle
Are you getting the 204ps engine now then?!?

Went to dealers today to see what's going on after my phone call yesterday .My sale's man said after the phone call his sales manager called and emailed sales and wasn't very pleased with the date I had been given .So now fingers crossed it might be built week 34 ,they are waiting for confirmation .so I could do with all your positive vibes.

Talked to my dealer today. Currently showing as week 33 build (8th august) with potential to collect week 37 (5th september)but said it could move as not confirmed.
Delays are allegedly the dsg.
He was telling me that if anybody wanted to order from them today they would likely get it january. Ordered 21st may with an original delivery date was of 1st august.
I asked to amend options and was told if I did then price would go up to my17 and possibly back of the queue....

@carlg - that's a bit off!! Almost sounds like a threat from the dealer?!
I was told my delays was due to tyre shortages - possibly the lamest excuse I've heard. As it was, it turned up pretty near the original date given.

Sounds like the same excuses for delays just get wheeled out every time...... Back in Sept/Oct last year and then again early this year delays were apparently due to DSG and tyres. Then they stated swivel seats and I've heard heated windscreens quoted as well so maybe they are next up on the list!!!! :mad:

latest update for me is week 40 but the same old lines from brand support this is not confirmed and it should move forward mmmm ok. As you say @Walski what will be the next excuss, run out of screws!

latest update for me is week 40 but the same old lines from brand support this is not confirmed and it should move forward mmmm ok. As you say @Walski what will be the next excuss, run out of screws!
@StudleyGlass ,it's as if all who ordered before May ,seem to of got put to the back of the line ,and I haven't got my confirmation of week 34 yet fingers crossed.

*Copy/pasta'd from 'the other site'*

Ordered my T6 kombi Highline 5th May for a Sept 1st delivery. This is an individual order, not part of a fleet.

Got order confirmation and informed 'on route to dealer' mid June, estimated time to dealer is mid July so they are going to have to hold it for me for a while. I don't want it early as want on 66 plate and it is also replacing my current car which gets returned on beginning September.

Spec as ordered-

140 Euro 5 6 speed in Backberry. Has been automatically upgraded to Euro 6 150

Front and rear parking sensors

Discovery Sat nav

Heated seats

removable tow bar

Single front passenger seat and 2 + 1 in rear

Leicester branch say don't believe everything you read. Delays would have only been due to switching to Euro6. Ordered mine a few weeks ago and due for build week in early September with a possibility of coming forward. Mental! where the hell is everyone getting their info from?

Thats good news @carlg . hope it holds that way for you :thumbsup:

Spoke to my dealer today still no confirmed date on mine. still i will carry on enjoying driving round in my loner T6, which im enjoying more every time i drive it :)

Mine is supposed to be built next week but no response from dealer as to whether it is actually happening....

Ringing dealer in morning to understand current code. You would think it should be on code 20 if it is being built next week. How soon before build do they normally go to code 20?

Ringing dealer in morning to understand current code. You would think it should be on code 20 if it is being built next week. How soon before build do they normally go to code 20?

im not 100% , but im sure someone on here will no ? but as i understand it when it gets comfirmed build week it is code 20 and thats it give or take a week. until its goes code 20 then the build date is a guess i think :unsure:

Back