Factory Spring colour-markings.

Blimey this is a mind field. I‘M replacing all my suspension on a 2007 T32 Kombi. 2WD
I've bought delivery mileage shocks and springs on eBay from a conversion company.
The fronts springs have 3 grey dots and 1 green dot
The rear has one grey dot.
From what I can work out these have probably come off a T32 4 motion.
This is different from what’s being taken off, front 2 Grey dots and 1 green dot. Rear 3 grey dots.
If any body has any knowledge on all this, it would be appreciated
Thanks

Just to add to the data base. I have a 2018T6, 2800GVW, and had an Eibach/Bilstein lift kit installed. The springs that came off are rear one yellow dot, front one green/one grey dot. The cross sections front went from 16,6 to 18mm, rear spring cross section went from 20,5 to 22mm. For what it is worth. Cheers

Please could someone help. I have a 2017 lwb t28 with broken rear springs. The van was originally a disability vehicle and had a large hydraulic ramp in the back. I think the springs were uprated when this was installed from new. I removed the ramp upon recent purchase of the vehicle and want to return it to original factory springs as it seems to ride high and a little harsh at the moment. Please could someone advise what springs I need. Colour marks? Front and rear?. I've looked at the charts on this chat but come away confused. Thanks

Please could someone help. I have a 2017 lwb t28 with broken rear springs. The van was originally a disability vehicle and had a large hydraulic ramp in the back. I think the springs were uprated when this was installed from new. I removed the ramp upon recent purchase of the vehicle and want to return it to original factory springs as it seems to ride high and a little harsh at the moment. Please could someone advise what springs I need. Colour marks? Front and rear?. I've looked at the charts on this chat but come away confused. Thanks
It's bit of a minefield however having had a T28 and then upgraded the springs to level it after a camper conversion and only this week picked up another set to replace after one has cracked I'd suggest finding a camper conversion company close to you and calling in. They will very likely have a box of nearly new springs from T28s in the corner having swapped them for firmer ones after building out the van, you'll get them for next to nothing and they might even fit them for you for a small charge. As I understand it T28 springs generally have yellow marks on them but I don't think there is one person who knows 100%.

One of my front springs off my T5.1 4motion LWB with factory towbar snapped so I replaced with T32 springs from a T6.

Original (T5.1): 1x grey 2x green
Replacement (T6): 2x grey 1x green

I only replaced the one side which was broken. It seemed fine for about a year but I think that top mount has now failed so I need to replace those. I thought I'd check about these colour codings since I need to get both suspension legs out anyway.

Both springs look the same to me. Anybody know what the difference is between the springs? Are these springs interchangeable? Wondering if I need to source identical springs. Thanks.

Back