Factory electric folding mirrors....

I have factory fold mirrors on mine but i installed the travellin lite module that allows fold on locking/unlocking.

They do a full folding mirror kit which includes all you need to install them from scratch. travellin lite stuff is usual good quality
Thanks do you know if they do fitting, according to his website you need an auto electrician

I did a post on how I fitted a similar module, though not the Travellinlite one. Not that difficult, just fiddly Fitting Fold-on-lock Mirror Relay
Hi Andy, I did read your post before I asked my initial question, it sounded like you already had the motors fitted. As I continued to read your post I thought I would never be able to do that

Hi Andy, I did read your post before I asked my initial question, it sounded like you already had the motors fitted. As I continued to read your post I thought I would never be able to do that
Sorry yes, just meant it was an equivalent to the Travellinlite module, I did already have alectric folding mirrors but MY17 vans can't be coded to autofold

Reactions: Eli
Having spoken to Travelin Lite regarding retro fit OEM power fold mirrors. Unfortunately as I have piano black surround's so it is not possible to retro fit. Does anyone have any other ideas how to retro fit powerful mirrors using the original mirror parts already fir to the vehicle

Guys, my mirrors used to fold with the long press on locking.
I had the battery terminal off recently and had to reprogramme the windows and tailgate but can't seem to get the mirrors to fold on lock now !?

Help ?

Guys, my mirrors used to fold with the long press on locking.
I had the battery terminal off recently and had to reprogramme the windows and tailgate but can't seem to get the mirrors to fold on lock now !?

Help ?
are they working ok from the door switch?

Then the mirrors normally reset after you set the window pinch protection...

So if youbhave no joy.

Try the full ecu reset and redo the process.

Here.. >

Fixed it !
Only the drivers window had set the comfort close for some reason, I started the process again and everything is back to normal, mirrors fold on lock and windows go all the way up and down with one press...........phew, thought I was going to have to sell the van there !

Something else you haven't mentioned is if you press the lock button on the fob 3 times it will deflate your tyres allowing it to be parked in garages. Pressing the fob unlock 3 times will reinflate the tyres to drive away.
Nearly there! But if you press the lock button one more time and hold it down, it will crack the windows and tuck the wing mirrors inside the van too....especially useful if you have a tight squeeze

Back