Factory electric folding mirrors....

BognorMotors

BMVS Sport & Performance
Trade Member
T6 Legend
Just did the lazy locking ( holding the button down to close the windows) on one of our My18 kombi’s and the electric folding mirrors folded as well!! On starting they unfold! This is news to me. Not sure if this has been mentioned on here before and I’ve never had it on another van.

Anyone Else noticed this #bonus

It has been mentioned elsewhere. It is only on MY18 variants though.

@StudleyGlass I just noticed on your instagram page that you can unfold your mirrors when you unlock your van. Is that something that needs programming? Mine fold on lock if I hold the button, but don't unfold until I turn on the ignition.

Jase has a travelin lite modular fitted that folds the mirrors on lock/unlock

@StudleyGlass I just noticed on your instagram page that you can unfold your mirrors when you unlock your van. Is that something that needs programming? Mine fold on lock if I hold the button, but don't unfold until I turn on the ignition.

My kombi is a my17 model (1st batch of euro6 models ) and the fold on key was not coded. so as @Deaky says i fitted the travalite module to make them fold as you have see .

Thanks chaps.

So although mine is a MY18 model and does already fold on locking, i'd need that to add the unfold option?

£125! Il keep twisting the knob :rofl::rofl:

I didn't think £125 was bad for the convenience of folding and unfolding with the key. Plus looks cool. (Unless like mine, I've washed the van so many times that my mirrors actually squeal and squeak when they go in and out)

I didn't think £125 was bad for the convenience of folding and unfolding with the key. Plus looks cool. (Unless like mine, I've washed the van so many times that my mirrors actually squeal and squeak when they go in and out)

You must be loaded :rofl::rofl::cool:

My new Kombi does this, nice feature, it's my18 and I also found this out by accident when I sat on the key!

I tend not to fold mine if it's raining as the water just sits in them.

As for the tailgate only opening on the fob and not even closing via a button inside the cab well, it drives me mad. I do know this can be coded though so it will be investigated.

Back