Internal or External Front Screen Cover - Insulated Or Not

Hi All,

Im not sure if this is the correct area.

We have been looking at windscreen blackout/Thermal covers?

Which one would you recommend to get? We will be camping all year round with a baby!

Thanks in advance!

Hi All,

Im not sure if this is the correct area.

We have been looking at windscreen blackout/Thermal covers?

Which one would you recommend to get? We will be camping all year round with a baby!

Thanks in advance!
I’ve got a vanshades item, it’s a thermal blackout. For a couple of extra notes they will even take your design instructions.
64F6E2E1-F261-4DA2-A577-13E859E4FE90.jpeg

The other company i’ve heard that is very similar is Rainbow Screens.

73C61829-4017-4B6D-8E5D-5323E8741509.png hey guys I need to try and cool the van cab down on the drive it’s almost unbearable when you get in! Will a screen wrap do the job? Don’t really want a 3pc internal set up?
Something like the pic is what I’m thinking?

I used this guy on my previous Vivaro VW Transporter T5 Window Screen Curtain Wrap Cover Frost Protection Blinds | eBay

He used my van as a template for the screen cover and bonnet bra because he's 10mins from me, so I got mine for free, but I know his are really nice quality, and still use it now on Motorhomes to stop splatter from our machine polisher, so it's had some major abuse and usage.
I'm not sure if the T5 one is the same fitting though.

Just a thought, what about getting the roof wrapped in a contrasting/ lighter colour. That would help wth the inside temperature

@Olly hall - I started out with a Uk Custom Covers just like the one in your picture (albeit in black) because I was struggling to justify the cost of some Rainbow Screens - it was OK but flapped around in the wind - gave it to @Pauly last year - not sure if he uses it. Very happy with our Rainbow Screen cover.

Yes I have used it, busfest last year and Bala this year
We are not campers so only need one for occasional use so great for us (and it was free which helps :) )

Back