External Pop top cover question

Green Giant

T6 Guru
Been looking at the rainbow screen pop top covers.
Is there any ventilation points or do you not need it for condensation, from my camping days I always left a small gap for air flow.
I do realise these covers are for keeping the warmth in, but don’t want to add extra condensation.
I have the external windscreen/ front windows cover and will drop the front windows a touch but they are still covered by this screen, and we sleep upstairs anyway.

Heat and ventilate is the only way to eliminate condensation.

Been looking at the rainbow screen pop top covers.
Is there any ventilation points or do you not need it for condensation, from my camping days I always left a small gap for air flow.
I do realise these covers are for keeping the warmth in, but don’t want to add extra condensation.
I have the external windscreen/ front windows cover and will drop the front windows a touch but they are still covered by this screen, and we sleep upstairs anyway.
You will get far less condensation on the canvas.

We have used our Pucer cover in sub zero temps, and with a heater have had negligible condensation on the canvas.

Wanting to buy a pop top cover, but the external ones I’ve looked at don’t have opening to allow ventilation at side above hob, (we dont have an opening window except in cab area) or any opening anywhere else for ventilation. Is this safe re carbon monoxide? We do crack cab windows and do have a monitor. The pop top is not a california so brandrup internal not a viable option. Anybody have any name of other company that make external pop up wraps with ventilation, or any experience using the vanshades/rainbow shades pop top wrap re issues re ventilation?

Back