Expedition Style Roof Rack Suppliers

Branwell

T6 Pro
Slowly getting my T6 Kombi accessorised to suit my needs. The van currently has roof rails fitted along with some Thule square steel bars, which are ok, but I am looking to fit an "expedition" type roof rack.. the type which has lots of cross bars forming a platform. Something along the lines of the FrontRunner rack. They look fantastic but the price is a bit off putting.

The other option I have seen is the Rhino Modular Roof Rack. Cheapest I have seen is about £360. They look good, though I am not sure how long the powder coating lasts before they start to rust. Big plus is the rear roller, which is included in the price, (its an extra on the FrontRunner).

The only other similar one found was by Direct4x4 but I am not sold on the looks.

What other rack manufacturers/ suppliers are out there? Preferably UK manufactured...

Hi,

They are the three options I came across on my searches and I agree with your assessment of each, I've put it off for a while as I won't need it until next spring.

I am now thinking about the smaller Frontrunner as seen on the Uberbus swamper.

Does anyone who has a Rhino Modular Rack on a T6 know how much extra height the rack adds to the van? Thanks

Looks good. Similar to the Frontrunner which might mean you can accessorise it with all the frontrunner options.

Old thread I know but has anyone fitted an Eezi-Awn expedition rack to their van? I used on §5 years ago on a Defender and it was a really solid rack but don’t know how the current racks compare. Looking at Eezi-Awn, Frontrunner and Rhino Pioneer but can’t decide between the 3

Back