Eurotunnel Frequent Traveller?

Tourershine

Senior Citizen.
VIP Member
T6 Master
We go into Europe on holiday in my Motorhome several times a year. This year we have 4 holidays booked, meaning we have a spare slot (outbound and inbound) if we buy the minimum 10 crossings to be able to qualify for the 'Frequent Traveller' deal. However, this is a minimum amount of crossings, and can obviously be increased.

I'm sure many people know, but for those that don't, you can add a 'nominated' other person onto the account, meaning you'd need their full details, name, address, payment card number etc. (your payment card is not charged, just used at check in, to verify it's actually you)

The cost of the 10 crossings is £460, and a further £46 for every single use crossing added (£92 there and back)
There are 'extra' costs incurred, for example we have to pay I think around £20 extra per crossing because we are in a large Motorhome, also if you went outside the times and dates they stipulate, there are the same £20 charges etc etc.
Even after all this, we paid £440 last year for just 1 crossing there and back in peak season, so it makes total sense to us, even if we don't use all 10 crossings.

My question is this:

Does anyone want to take advantage of this deal, and be my nominated 'other' person?
You'd need to study the terms and conditions on the Eurotunnel website to see if it works for you, but if you plan on going a couple of times, even once, it should be far cheaper I think.
All you'd be paying for, is the amount of crossings you needed (£46 per) This needs paying when we purchase the actual FT pass.

I've studied the terms and conditions, and cannot see any reason the above is incorrect, but please let me know if i've missed something.

Last edited:
Back