Eurotunnel Frequent Traveller Wallet - Extending

Sturge

IT Support
VIP Member
T6 Guru
Hi

This year, back in January, we bought one of these wallets of 5 crossings to get a discounted rate on the Frequent Traveller flexiplus crossings. However with all the Covid stuff, we aren't going anywhere until the summer at the earliest (if all goes ok). The wallet of tickets is valid for a year.

I sent an email into Eurotunnel and they extended it by 3 months, so valid until April next year. Might be worth knowing if you have done similar. Hopefully the World will be resembling something like normal later in the year.

Stay safe out there...

Hi

This year, back in January, we bought one of these wallets of 5 crossings to get a discounted rate on the Frequent Traveller flexiplus crossings. However with all the Covid stuff, we aren't going anywhere until the summer at the earliest (if all goes ok). The wallet of tickets is valid for a year.

I sent an email into Eurotunnel and they extended it by 3 months, so valid until April next year. Might be worth knowing if you have done similar. Hopefully the World will be resembling something like normal later in the year.

Stay safe out there...

We buy this every year and we were about to renew ours before all this kicked off. I'm still hoping we have enough time left in 2020 to justify the purchase this year. We do tend to tour in Europe around 6 times a year, but that might increase after discovering winter touring in Germany and Austria this year.

Back