Europe In August

BognorMotors

BMVS Sport & Performance
Trade Member
T6 Legend
Hello all.

I’m taking one of the California’s into Europe in August for approx 3 weeks. We have booked nothing yet, and I think we will just book as we go along. We have no set agenda or nowhere to be at anytime. We usually book up front, but think it will be more adventurous this way.

What websites etc do you use for last minute bookings?

Many thanks in advance

Hello all.

I’m taking one of the California’s into Europe in August for approx 3 weeks. We have booked nothing yet, and I think we will just book as we go along. We have no set agenda or nowhere to be at anytime. We usually book up front, but think it will be more adventurous this way.

What websites etc do you use for last minute bookings?

Many thanks in advance

I’ve been driving motorhomes for the last 20 odd years and have only ever booked up for the Dusseldorf Show Campsite, we never book but just rock up and have never been turned away.
We always have the ADAC campsite books which grade the campsites and also use Camping Card ACSI as well these days.

Have a great time

We are in the South of France for the 1st week of August, then over to Switzerland for another 10 days.
We find the best sites need to be pre-booked, but the smaller ones are often available.

Back