Euro 6 remap

No 204 hasnt yet. All Euro 6 T6s use the Dephi DCM 6.2 ecu and it has only just been cracked. All Euro 5 T6s are still mappable.
Some tuners are confusing the euro5/6 swapover.
Celtic are the first i have seen of the Delphi ECu. I know Pendle has finished development.

My mistake, I thought Richer sport had done it from the conversation i had the other day.. but then they did mention a secondary ecu

Again duff info I have in my head.. :thumbsup:

I'd be keen to remap my 150 euro6 to somewhere nearer to the 204 versions specifications BUT, I'd only do it if I know my warranty is in tact. Otherwise I'll have to wait 2yrs 7months.

My mistake, I thought Richer sport had done it from the conversation i had the other day.. but then they did mention a secondary ecu

Again duff info I have in my head.. :thumbsup:

Yes that's the abt aec piggy back ecu. Keeps VW warranty.

abt is a piggy back ecu that manipulates the stock ecu and uses oem sensors etc.

Remaps reflash the stock ecu or solder into the ecu to remap the software either with a generic map or a proper custom map suited to that specific vehicle.

I'd take a proper custom remap anyday.

Don't give a monkeys about warranty originally. If you do care for a warranty the abt is the way forward.

Anyone know how much an ABT Remap is? Was thinking of using Pendle for my new 204 DSG T6

£975+vat however it has its own warrenty to keep your VW warrenty. Only 180ps and 290lbft/235ps and 400lbft on the 150/204 engines both of which are capable of more quite comfotably. Not a custom tune either but a generic map. Again aimed at people who care about warrenty and oemness.

@Caravellet6 , you could try pedalling a bit faster if you think that all their time, effort and investment is not worth what they are charging per Bhp!

Quantum tuning had been showing a 204/450 remap for a few months on their web site. Taking it up to I think 235bhp and 490nm torque.
But they have now removed the figures and quote "Phone us for more info".
Must be a bit more complicated than they first thought.

Pendle are now doing Euro 6 remaps. However only at Pendle HQ in Barnoldswick and a select few agents later this month.

Someone book in. Its too far away foe me. Last time i went onroute to a holiday to the lake district.

How funny. I'm working away in the lake district ATM. Unfortunately haven't got.my new van yet

Back