Electric Window has eaten suction cups

Hello so I got some cheap thermal screens for a quick get away as it's so warm thought it might help keep the temps down a little. Anyway stuck them on and decided to open the window a little and I watched in horror as the window auto opened and managed to eat two of the suction cups before I could stop the window !!!! So my question is should I be concerned with them I there? Happy to take the door car off but the will be behind the metal plate on the inner door. I've read the removal for it and it sounds and absolute nightmare. So do I just leave them I there and hope they don't get chewed up and break the window mechanism or will they be fine?

• Wow
Reactions: CAB
they will probably have fallen off inside the window and dropped off into the bottom of the door frame, id just leave them alone as your right taking the panel off is a bit of a pain!

This happened to me with one of those sticky ‘pay and display’ tickets with £5 on the ticket! I opened the window without thinking and the bloody ticket got left behind in the door! Cost me a fiver for a new ticket! :oops:

Back