Dynamic side Repeaters Fitting

Rossi17

Hi brought the dynamic led dark repeaters from Travelin-lite but the final fitting isn’t to gud, has anyone else come across when fitted they’re really easy to pull out!
The sticky end is ok but the end with the clip pulls out really easy.

Just bought some myself which arrived yesterday and are still in the box. Haven’t fitted yet so will be watching this thread with interest.

Something wrong there i think @Rossi17 ,pretty sure they should be a reasonably tight fit like the originals were,cool dog by the way!

Had the same issue but mine were from another supplier. I used thin double sided sticky tape on the rear as they seem to have a ledge that also clips in.

The front was the same but once the rear ledge snapped in I have had no further issues.

I can’t see what I’m doing wrong then, mind you I can’t see how you go wrong they only go in one way! When I push them in there’s no clicking sound from the clip so am I pushing them in enough. And they are flush no gaps around the sides.

I’ve fitted these. I made sure the surface was clean after I peeled all that all sticky stuff off.. mine were from the same place. From memory rear in first then they click in. Mine went in solid.

I’ve fitted these. I made sure the surface was clean after I peeled all that all sticky stuff off.. mine were from the same place. From memory rear in first then they click in. Mine went in solid.
Same for me, just don’t use thick double sided tape as they won’t click in at the rear if you do.

Right ok had another go and they’ve fitted a lot better but I still think I could go to any van what’s got them on, get my finger nail in and pull them off! I was expecting when the clip is pressed in you would hear a gud CLICK solid! I’ve seen 3 vids and all of them really show that the sticky part is the really reason they’ve stuck.

Hello @Rossi17 ,just been out and had a look at mine. They wouldn't be coming off without using a trim tool like the originals. Maybe they have changed the clips on them or something,i fitted mine a while back

Let me dig some pictures out. I fitted mine ages ago as well. It does click in and the sticky pad holds it tight in position.

I’m more happy now than at first unless they shoot off when I have it jet washed no only joking I’m happy with them now!

Back