Has anyone bought Travelin Lite T6 Tailgate LED rear lights with dynamic indicator (T6.1 style)

SAF1981

Diver
VIP Member
T6 Guru
Has anyone bought the T6 Tailgate LED rear lights with dynamic indicator (T6.1 style) sold by Travelin Lite?

Ah, I was already factory led. So this was just a straight swap for me. Sorry that’s no help but I am very please with the look if you do decide to go for it.

This was mine...

This was mine...

Thanks. Looks like I've paid quite a mark up in price over the last two years! Your purchase £165 mine, £296 with 10% discount!

Assuming similar electrical characteristics between these rear LEDs and the factory LED lights, the following could be helpful if anybody does see the bulb-out warning after installing the new rear lights.

I have just replaced my standard OEM rear lights with factory rear LEDs. In my case this caused a bulb-out warning to flash up on the dash, which I have temporarily overcome by swapping my (previously upgraded) FRONT sidelights back to W5W filament lamps instead of LEDs.

An easy workaround for now, but once the bulb-out functionality has been coded out with VCDS I will be reverting to LED sidelights at the front.

Does anyone have a video of the sequential indicators working?

I have installed mine last month and they a 30min job. The 2 LED reverse lights are spot on. Make the reverse cam image even brighter and clearer

Hi guys
really sorry to just jump in here , I have the halogen rear lights and fitted the HQ sequential rear lights . I had to cut the plugs off to do it, now one works perfectly and me other nothing at all, completely dead rear light, indicator and brake light. Is there some code to change to get the lights to work? Sorry for my ignorance I am new to this !!

As all lamps in one of the units are not responding and you have made all of the connections, assuming that the pins/wires have been connected up to the correct pins then I would look at the new Earth connection in the first instance.

Good luck getting it sorted, it will be worth it. :thumbsup:

As all lamps in one of the units are not responding and you have made all of the connections, assuming that the pins/wires have been connected up to the correct pins then I would look at the new Earth connection in the first instance.

Good luck getting it sorted, it will be worth it. :thumbsup:
Thanks for your reply
that was my first thought, I added a temporary link from the side that work, nothing! Then I cut the Earth to the working light, still nothing. Now with only the one light connected and still not working it can’t be current draw, everything on that side doesn’t work so I can’t see a fuse being the issue. On the bench it works perfectly ????? I’m sure it’s something simple that I’ve overlooked, it’s dark and wet when I get home at the moment so hopefully over the weekend I might be able to get my head around it .

Thanks for your reply
that was my first thought, I added a temporary link from the side that work, nothing! Then I cut the Earth to the working light, still nothing. Now with only the one light connected and still not working it can’t be current draw, everything on that side doesn’t work so I can’t see a fuse being the issue. On the bench it works perfectly ????? I’m sure it’s something simple that I’ve overlooked, it’s dark and wet when I get home at the moment so hopefully over the weekend I might be able to get my head around it .
All done now with some daylight and dry weather I have now got it done , and yes it was definitely worth it

Back