Dynamic side Repeaters

Urbanfox

Bri
T6 Guru
Has anyone fitted these LED dynamic side repeaters? eBay is £24.98, Travelin-Lite is £35 and Advanced in-car Tech is a whopping £79.
There doesn't look to be much difference to me but is there? All are an easy fit.

@Urbanfox ....another for Travelin-lite ....but eBay...they are weirdly cheaper that his shop :)
Well, £10 but £54 cheaper than Advanced!!! Don't know how they justify that price, it may be because it's fitted?
Is the eBay one, the one and the same as Travelinlite one? The Travelin Lite one is better photographed but both look the same?
Did anyone lose the small clip down inside the front arch trim as per the Advanced in-car Tech video?

@Urbanfox Travelinlite don’t charge postage on their eBay shop, whereas it is £3 delivery from their website.

Didn’t have any problems fitting, just used a trim tool to ease off the front of the old repeaters, as in the VeeDub YouTube video. Plenty of slack on the cables to pull it all outside, so no risk of losing anything!

Sorry...should have said that, I bought the Travelin-Lite ones from eBay because they were cheaper including delivery, from there actual website...These were the ones I bought;

Nothing fell out, when I pulled the old ones off the van...very easy to pull out, Isopropyl wiped the old sticky mess away, then pop in the new ones....perfect....5min job.

Last edited:
I'm just dragging this thread out again - has anyone had the experience of comparing the products available from the various suppliers out there, since last year?
I see that THQ sell a few varieties and I'm keen to know if the Travelin-Lite ones are still shining bright?? I'm about to purchase some smoked/black ones, so keen to know if there are some recommendations out there? TIA!

Can’t compare with any others, but I have had the Travelin Lite smoked ones on for over a year now and really pleased with them @Dan Morritz.

They are great quality, easy to fit and look good too IMHO. Free postage from their eBay site too!

Andy

12FA7C6C-2D1C-48CA-9CCB-B029D5EB1A5F.jpeg

I've got THQ smoked ones and cant fault them. But as mentioned above, i've not had any others to compare to

Fitted some on Monday from THQ, 2 minute job and really pleased with them, they’re bright and look classy at night. Sorry can’t advise on longevity only been a few days and can’t say about other manufacturers. But these are as well made as the originals I removed. Mine are the smoked sequential ones, I think that was the description! 0E2D805E-6700-4F4A-948A-08F847C30DBF.jpeg

THQ ones are described as 'super bright' how do you guys find them compared to the OEM ones? would be interested to know if they are more visible/ safer? TIA

Back