Dust Seal Retrofit

BognorMotors

BMVS Sport & Performance
Trade Member
T6 Legend
Our usual supplier has run out of stock and has no date for replacement stock. Looking for a recommend from the members on here from where you guys have brought your from.

Cheers in advance all

That’s great. Just looking for a recommend as some of the stuff we’ve seen on customers vans have been too big and make the door hard to shut

Fair point I have no experience of either but I’m sure some peeps here have

Can you not order the genuine vw California ones from vw are the fixing holes standard in all doors?????

Can you not order the genuine vw California ones from vw are the fixing holes standard in all doors?????
If you order the factory seals they fit different doors with the small holes in to mount the seals

Sadly not. VW have got quite ridiculous with some of the options they are taking off the orders list now!

Our usual supplier has run out of stock and has no date for replacement stock. Looking for a recommend from the members on here from where you guys have brought your from.

Cheers in advance all
I've used the travelling lite ones before,

Not to thick to make the door bounce or give you shutting problems.

Good adhesive backing.

Correct length.

Does the job.

Not too badly priced.

I've used the travelling lite ones before,

Not to thick to make the door bounce or give you shutting problems.

Good adhesive backing.

Correct length.

Does the job.

Not too badly priced.

Same here, fitted them to 4 or 5 vans over the last 12 months and no issues to report.

That’s great. Just looking for a recommend as some of the stuff we’ve seen on customers vans have been too big and make the door hard to shut
Hi Oli, We've noticed that also, bizzarly have fitted on both doors, passenger closes easily but drivers more difficult. :( When door sound deadened it is heavier and closes easier however. We've had ones form ebay with included dash stip.

I've used the ones from the forum shop and the travelling lite website...... which are both OOS.

so you will have to try and pick one yourself.

16mm x 16mm is the size I believe.

Maybe try a cheap Ebay one as a test..... they just stick on.

Back