Dub Dogs, let’s see them :)

He is more a 'front seat' type of dog. I have just installed the waterproof seat covers so they are 'ready' for him.
The other two (female Stafford and female Wire Haired Dachshund) have just had their Danish Design boot bed delivered so they can get some peace and quiet in the cabin space flooring. They will all be wearing harnesses that clip in.

He is more a 'front seat' type of dog. I have just installed the waterproof seat covers so they are 'ready' for him.
The other two (female Stafford and female Wire Haired Dachshund) have just had their Danish Design boot bed delivered so they can get some peace and quiet in the cabin space flooring. They will all be wearing harnesses that clip in.
Are the girls camera shy? :whistle:

No but if I take them out and put them into the van all hell will break loose as they will assume we are going somewhere.
I will take a picture on Friday of them in situ.

tempImage58ak0s.png
So this was the position of the girls on the way, in their new Danish Design dog boot bed. It has a large section that comes out in front of the bed too, so when mucky mutts get back in, this area is very helpful.
Boofhead was up front with the two-leggers.
But oh dear, we regretted that. He 'talked' all the way to the National Trust premises - all 1 hour and 15 minutes.
So after much walking and looking at glorious nature ( I did not know there was such a thing as a Tulip Tree) - for the homeward journey he too joined the girls and was very happy. Hallelujah.

Back