Dub Dogs, let’s see them :)

Just wondered what people store their dogs in overnight. We have a travel crate for the van when on the move but have been putting up the awning (outdoor revolution cayman f/g) to put it in at night and to keep her out the weather but this is a bit of a faff when only staying for a few nights. We have some pup tents (or 2 man tents in old money) that the kids use sometimes so thought we could put it in there but the wife thinks it maybe to enclosed for her. So everything seems too big or too small! Any ideas?

Just wondered what people store their dogs in overnight. We have a travel crate for the van when on the move but have been putting up the awning (outdoor revolution cayman f/g) to put it in at night and to keep her out the weather but this is a bit of a faff when only staying for a few nights. We have some pup tents (or 2 man tents in old money) that the kids use sometimes so thought we could put it in there but the wife thinks it maybe to enclosed for her. So everything seems too big or too small! Any ideas?
we have Bonnie in the van with us (though there's only me & Mrs Trouts)
she* sleeps on a dog bed at the foot of our bed (between the front seats and our bed)

*Bonnie not Mrs Trouts just for clarification.

Ahh, okay - not somewhere I'm familiar with.

oh...
reinforcing my opinion that this is equally my most loved and hated thread on the forum.
I hope you guys are all doing ok.
Agreed. Yes this thread can bring tears of joy and sadness in equal measures.

We're okay thank you. Still got another dub dog to keep us company and active, although she too is also 12 but in a better condition than he was.

Back