Sliding Door has notchy travel

T6 Guru
... the side hatch jams at a certain point in its travel ... it seems in the central rail ... I tried to clean but it hasn't improved ... it wanted to dismantle the rail cover ... I guess there are two screws, one on the upright and one under the rear light ... I removed the light screws but I can't disassemble it ... I don't want to do any damage ... does the light pull out? ... to the side? .. . once you have unscrewed the screws of the rail cover do you just have to pull it out or something else? ..... thanks

... the side hatch jams at a certain point in its travel ... it seems in the central rail ... I tried to clean but it hasn't improved ... it wanted to dismantle the rail cover ... I guess there are two screws, one on the upright and one under the rear light ... I removed the light screws but I can't disassemble it ... I don't want to do any damage ... does the light pull out? ... to the side? .. . once you have unscrewed the screws of the rail cover do you just have to pull it out or something else? ..... thanks
Have a look at this thread....might give some insight...

Remove Rear Side Panel -sliding Door

..... thanks .... I must first get the plastic clips .. but if I understand correctly, the rear light can be turned to the side or pulled sideways .. are there any clips?

..... thanks .... I must first get the plastic clips .. but if I understand correctly, the rear light can be turned to the side or pulled sideways .. are there any clips?
Rear light goes upwards after screws have been removed. Just unplug and remove the rear light to prevent it falling to the floor.

Rear light goes upwards after screws have been removed. Just unplug and remove the rear light to prevent it falling to the floor.
My rear lights (tailgate) push out to the side of the van when unscrewed, I just give them a light tap and then pop off the mountings.

There’s a diagram in the Owners manual on how to remove the light.

Last edited:
.... waiting for the clips to reassemble .... I ask you if someone has had the same problem as me, what the door when it jams, then go back a few centimeters, slide again and everything works .... the rail is clean and the door has never been damaged .... greetings

Back