Sliding door track cover

marsie

Sold up
VIP Member
T6 Pro
Bit of a strange one but has anyone had any problem with the side sliding door track cover panel coming loose. Its held in with plastic clips and a screw at each end. Every couple of days I have to pop the plastic clips back in:rolleyes:. Have had the panel off and cannot see anything amiss or damaged and all the clips seem to grip firm but it still pops off every few days (luckily because of the screws it cannot come completely off)
Thanks in advance
Paul

I have the same problem, I think.
How did you take the track panel off? I believe the answer could be new clips so that is my plan of action. Once I get the bloody thing off.

Sorted mine today, I found it a right pig to get the clips aligned to the Track panel, so I used PTFE tape to hold the clips in place on the track panel and then signed the holes up and gave it a good shove in. Screwed in place and now its brand new ;)

Sorted mine today, I found it a right pig to get the clips aligned to the Track panel, so I used PTFE tape to hold the clips in place on the track panel and then signed the holes up and gave it a good shove in. Screwed in place and now its brand new ;)
Did you end up using new clips?

Back