Don’t Hate me…. T32 Correct offset … Confused

JonnyTee

T6 Pro
I know nothing about T6 vans…. I Bought a T6 T32 LWB camper conversion…. It came lowered with 30mm vw springs and 275/40/20 load rated tyres……
Issue is I want to put it in Coilovers (B14’s or SoLows) and still want to run 20’s that will hopefully Slightly Tuck up in to the Arches. So what’s the best size wheel and tyres I need to buy to achieve this look? Pic of my van below that I feel the wheels sit too square/stick out.

37491E80-6BC6-4597-B658-7CB506C482A5.jpeg

BE2D9AAC-83CD-49B8-93D3-E5B3FFA03E29.jpeg

Your van looks lower than mine and mines dropped 50mm. My guess is that the weight of the conversion on those shorter springs with the original shocks is the problem.
Speak to Steve at CRS and sort out the suspension as you plan and then worry about the wheels (which may be fine).

Your van looks lower than mine and mines dropped 50mm. My guess is that the weight of the conversion on those shorter springs with the original shocks is the problem.
Speak to Steve at CRS and sort out the suspension as you plan and then worry about the wheels (which may be fine).
Thanks for your reply, I’ve got it in my head that the 275 tyres are too wide to drop it down how I want it. Don’t know what off set the wheel are that’s in it either

Thanks for your reply, I’ve got it in my head that the 275 tyres are too wide to drop it down how I want it. Don’t know what off set the wheel are that’s in it either
I had 275/40/20 on the front lowered 50 and they just rubbed slightly on full lock. I have 245/45/20 now and they don’t rub and drive much better.
You may find when you have the suspension replaced that it doesn’t sit much lower than it is now so if you have no problem now you’ll have no problem later.
You seem to be trying to solve a problem that you don’t have.

It does look lower that -50mm. What is your current ride height? Wheel centre to top of wheel arch, front and rear.

Your wheels are the Velare VLR07 and they come in 8.5” wide for the front and 10” for the rear (staggered), or 8.5” all round. Looking at the Vanstyle website, the offset on the 8.5” is ET35 and the 10” is ET38.

Your wheels are the Velare VLR07 and they come in 8.5” wide for the front and 10” for the rear (staggered), or 8.5” all round. Looking at the Vanstyle website, the offset on the 8.5” is ET35 and the 10” is ET38.
So ones with a greater offset would tuck in better?

What did @The Van Cave or @CRS Performance advise when you spoke with them?
Spoke to Steve @CRS Performance and ordered some STX for delivery just need to find somebody in West Yorkshire to fit them now.

Back