Best lowering for 20 inch wheels?

TheGrapeEscape

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi All

I am looking at purchasing a T6 which has already been lowered 30mm on 18 inch wheels. Current tyres are 225/40/18 but it still looks quite high (exposed arch gap)

Question Is, I'm looking at getting 20 inch alloys for it with 255/35/20 tyres, will this make it look lower, as the wheels will sit in the arch, or will it just look a lot higher?

I don't really want to go into air suspension, but I also want a bit of comfort in the ride.

Not surprised on arch gap if you're running 225 40 18. That tyre is way too small and under rated for a T6.

I run 255 40 20 and it's a bit better comfort wise and more kurb protection.

Hi All

I am looking at purchasing a T6 which has already been lowered 30mm on 18 inch wheels. Current tyres are 225/40/18 but it still looks quite high (exposed arch gap)

Question Is, I'm looking at getting 20 inch alloys for it with 255/35/20 tyres, will this make it look lower, as the wheels will sit in the arch, or will it just look a lot higher?

I don't really want to go into air suspension, but I also want a bit of comfort in the ride.
Like me you're very lucky to be within sniffing distance of Steve @CRS Performance who will advise you on your best course of action.
Many of us on here have travelled huge distances to be advised and kitted out by Steve. Drop him a PM, the man is a legend. He's not a pushy seller, his advice alone is golden.

Back