Does anyone know the brand of this pod?

Blasam

VIP Member
Good evening all,

I hope we’re all well.

Whilst browsing for van shades I have come across a kitchen pod within their images I’m very much a fan of. Seems to be a fridge pod with a floating extension on the unit? Would allow for a full width bed which has piqued my interest.

Does anyone have one or know of company’s that might sell them? Cheers. Pic below.

And yes I’ll ask van shades tomorrow!

0AE47DD5-FE89-49BB-AD95-5AAAC530B80D.jpeg

Vangear do a couple different options. I'm thinking of getting one for ours as it's just enough kitchen for what we need

Good evening all,

I hope we’re all well.

Whilst browsing for van shades I have come across a kitchen pod within their images I’m very much a fan of. Seems to be a fridge pod with a floating extension on the unit? Would allow for a full width bed which has piqued my interest.

Does anyone have one or know of company’s that might sell them? Cheers. Pic below.

And yes I’ll ask van shades tomorrow!

View attachment 209744
Did you get an answer in the end. This looks like a perfect set up for us. We current have Reimo Variotech 3000 full width bedseat but adding a mini kitchen pod would be ideal!

I didn’t mate. I opted for a ply guys bruich beag kitchen pod, but their making the flip up section the size of the worktop so it’ll essentially be what’s in the original photo. Worth a look mate! Had a faultless experience with them so far

Back