Do these tyres look right on the wheels ?

lenlec

T6 Pro
Had new wheels and tyres fitted recently. But I keep catching the wheels on curb etc. they are supermetal cell 20”. 9 “ wide they don’t look right Any thoughts they’re 245 45 20

B73769C5-3DAA-4401-BC00-322C387D6FB9.png

B27B6642-8262-43F2-8FFD-C69CAD3119B8.jpeg

878DF5F0-D73B-4158-AE6C-C2FE28C6FD90.png

0DC71FE6-D5CB-4DCF-BB2A-F424BA9D8423.png

245 is too narrow for that width rim, should be around 265/270/275 but will depend on load rating you need to achieve.

Last edited:
Who let you drive on them like that ... There's no side wall support and very surprised they have not deflated

your insurance could be void if you had an accident with them like that

Who let you drive on them like that ... There's no side wall support and very surprised they have not deflated

your insurance could be void if you had an accident with them like that
The low pressure tyre sign came up on my dash last week

573DE617-24FD-4189-9B67-85558D85E00C.jpeg

I can't believe any reputable company would fit / allow you to drive away with anything that dangerous :eek:

I can’t quite believe that any one capable of fitting a tyre would think that’s ok!!!

I rang the guy who did it for me to express my concern. After super metal them selves said they should be different tyres fitted but he was adamant he fitted the right size tyres.

You have been So very lucky, if you have been driving on these..

i think you should show the pics to the Manager or reception where you had them fitted or let him look at the wheels

ask them to get your protruding rims repaired or you might take it further ...

and they didn't even give you an advisory to replace the Tyres that properly fit the wheels... the wheels would spin in the Tyre's on a rolling road.

get the guy who fitted them Sent to Coventry oh your already there lol .........

Time to name and shame the company! I’m already feeling your embarrassment that you accepted them in the first place!

As @Mud Digger said, get them to send the rims off for a refurb too.

Back