Dissapointed On The Stereo Sound

Stotte

Hi,

In february i got my new t6 with all the equipment that i wanted and apple car play ans such. BUT when i started to listen to the sound quality from the stereo i got dissapointed. Im not sure if it is the lack of power from the stereo or if it is the speakers that are crap or just that the doors arent isolated enough.

So my thought is to either install a subwoofer, dampening the doors or just install a amplifier to the original speakers. I dont want to do to much in the car since i need to hand the car back to the dealership in 2 years.

I have the Discovery media system with nav. The car is the two door modell with tweets in window and mid/sub in doors.

Any suggestions or experiences from anyone of you who have been down this path? :)

Kind regards
Tom

Thanks for the thread!
Seems like the doors really need some love. Im going to try that out first and if the sound doesnt improve i will continue with the amp, sub

New front speakers and lots of sound deadening in the doors.......then some more......then some more after that. I've found that the sound quality from the SD card is very poor in comparison to the bluetooth from my phone.

Thanks for the thread!
Seems like the doors really need some love. Im going to try that out first and if the sound doesnt improve i will continue with the amp, sub
I can highly recommend the Blam 200 rs upgrade also I had the same set up as you & got some excellent addvise from Abbsolute 5 Audio sound deaded the door cards & a bit on the doors & well happy with the result as I have spent thousands on a car system before & without going overboard I think it’s a good sound for the money spent.

Hi,

In february i got my new t6 with all the equipment that i wanted and apple car play ans such. BUT when i started to listen to the sound quality from the stereo i got dissapointed. Im not sure if it is the lack of power from the stereo or if it is the speakers that are crap or just that the doors arent isolated enough.

So my thought is to either install a subwoofer, dampening the doors or just install a amplifier to the original speakers. I dont want to do to much in the car since i need to hand the car back to the dealership in 2 years.

I have the Discovery media system with nav. The car is the two door modell with tweets in window and mid/sub in doors.

Any suggestions or experiences from anyone of you who have been down this path? :)

Kind regards
Tom

Hi Tom

We do many Audio upgrades for your T6

If you like any advise, drop us a pm or call

Hi Tom

We do many Audio upgrades for your T6

If you like any advise, drop us a pm or call

Hey, sorry for late reply but been a busy little bee at work lately. Do you ship items to sweden? I really would like to have the wire loom with aux out on it

Hey, sorry for late reply but been a busy little bee at work lately. Do you ship items to sweden? I really would like to have the wire loom with aux out on it

Yes we do ship to Sweden

Drop us a pm

Back