Custom Steering Wheels (DSG)

BognorMotors

BMVS Sport & Performance
Trade Member
T6 Legend
B7E85409-DE37-4D4C-A912-4998DE4F45DA.jpeg 0182BD7D-C367-4745-8B08-324C02D6B9CC.jpeg Hello all

We have five of these wheels being made for us presently. £500+vat on an exchange basis for you present wheel. Can be done in a combination of leather, perforated leather and alcantara with a stitch colour of your choice. Straight fit and the paddles work with no coding.
Let me know if interested. We also have some non DSG coming soon

I have three wheels available, and just arrived=, int he same style as above - 2 DSG and 1 manual, if anyone is interested. One is full leather/perforated and the others are alcantara/perforated

Let me know

I have two left now if anyone is after a full custom flat wheel steering wheel, one DSG and 1 manual. I’ll get some pics on Monday.

How does this work then if you want the old wheel back? Also can you fit these, if so what's the cost to do the swap? Thanks

We send the new wheel out with full instructions to swap and then you send your old one to us. Or if you are near we will fit it for free.

Thank you. Have you swapped ones with a Ghost fitted? Any issues with buttons already programmed to the Ghost one the new wheel is fitted?

We’ve not done one, but you swap your buttons over, so everything should work as before. It’s all plug and play

Yes. I have two in stock. One with paddles in full leather and one without in leather/alcantara. Both with red stitch

Cheers for the reply.

Will you have any with blue stitching?

Do I have to swap over my existing wheel centre and buttons?

We could get one made with blue stitch. We can supply it with the button fitted already set up, or swap your old one over.
I don’t have any DSG wheels presently only manuals, for modification.

Yes plug and play on a Highline. Would
Need wiring on a trendline. But different wheel centre buttons needed.

@Texxaco - are these the wheels you’re looking for?
Hey @JOG i like this one but I am looking down the road of the MK6 Polo GTI MFSW with paddles and the MK7 Golf GIT airbag. At least until I change my mind tomorrow :whistle:

Hey @JOG i like this one but I am looking down the road of the MK6 Polo GTI MFSW with paddles and the MK7 Golf GIT airbag. At least until I change my mind tomorrow :whistle:
I read somewhere that they were like hen’s teeth

Back