Cubby hole ideas

mhill

Security industry
T6 Guru
Anyone done anything useful with this?

Im going to ba adding some supplementary lighting to the inside and need somewhere to switch them from and was thinking of making use of this dead space.

I don't use or really know what to use it for so sounds like a good idea!

That's where I've put the owners pack, as it doesn't find in the glove box

Isnt it mad that there isnt a specific place for the owners manual.. even if they added a underseat tray or lower dash cubbie hold..
Or have i missed where that is meant to go..
Surely not just a door pocket..

Old school, but would a 6 CD Changer fit? I quite miss not having a 6 CD :unsure:

IMG_1858.JPG

Hello all
Has anybody modified or just worked out what the tinny cubby holed letter box that is located in the centre front roof of the cab, can be used for?? (The small letter box in the roof, where the map/reading lights are)

Dickie

In my T5 I had a DVD player up there, but now it is just the source of an annoying rattle.

I love my T6, but there are just oneor two things that really let it down.:rolleyes:

The plastic cubby hole, the one encompassing the interior roof light is not only pi55 poor quality, but to me, appears pretty useless. :mad:

It has a storage slot which has no use that I can think of, save to keep a packet of wet wipes in, because they don't rattle around, and I wont get sued if they hit someone when they fall out.

What do you keep in yours?

Is there a worthwhile replacement upgrade available?

Or are you very happy to ignore it? :D

I've never put anything in there yet...is pretty pointless. As are the two in the centre console next to the gear leaver thingy....and the stoopid cup holders....and the glove box which just about fits a packet of crisps in. Thinking about it, the whole dash seems to of been thrown together without much thought really.

I'd be interested in additional uses or retrofits.....

Back