Van Furniture Floor & Ceiling

CFH

Hi team, I'm thinking of buying the Van Furniture oak floor - does anybody know how the edge by the step is finished? Is it exposed MDF and do you need to fit extra deep sliding door step or can it rest on the OEM steps. As a side note - does anyone know if they will make the ceiling without the spotlight holes? I know I could ask them directly but I'm too impatient to wait until Monday to find out! :think smile bounce:

Roof lining without lights SWB VW T5 & T6 Oak Roof Lining Kit - Unique Wooden Roof Kit from VanFurniture.co.uk — Van Furniture and then add a note or email to say without light holes which is what I did. The floor is designed to work with a kombi step sitting over the edge of the board. With the board being mdf underneath you need to protect that edge as mdf isn’t particularly strong and susceptible to moisture which makes it swell. With mine I used varnish on both sides and the edges and it’s been fine for 4 year. You will need to lightly sand out all the vee’s as they are a little rough but a hour of sanding with a sanding stick will sort them. Don’t forget they can’t be sent so you’d have to collect from either Thetford or Sussex

Back