Creative Vdub

Joe Turner is Simon Holmes have a look at Joe Turner on Facebook his reg is on his Blue Range Rover (probably bought with the monies his scammed over the years).
He has had a list of different companies.He has a long history of poor service so beware.
Creative Vdub
Explorer Conversions ( nothing to do with Exploria)

Looks possible to be true but there’s no hard evidence
Unless some one has met Joe and Simon ?

Well according to Companies House, Simon Holmes resigned as a director in 2018 and transferred his shares in the company to an Emma Laverick, who is the sole director and shareholder. No mention of a Joe Turner, but could obviously be an employee...

I had two campers done by Simon
don’t know who Joe is lol

Last edited:
Got sorted in end
Simons work is good
It’s his attitude that lets him down
Could do a lot better for him self

Hmmm. This all sounds a little concerning. I think my van is is going to them for pop top (sub contracted). I was just checking on company house and it is now getting struck off?

Another one for the steer clear sticky thread @Loz

@VdubVirgin
As I have said in the previous posts, Simon is very good at what he can (can) turn out
I would put him well up the list of very good converters when on form, yes when on form
But he can be a dick and doesn’t realise the customer is wanting a good product but is willing to pay for it
We needed a new fridge door / laminate cover front for one we were selling, Simon helped me by ordering one in and fitting it for me
Nothing of a job, 20 mins but put him self out to do it, while we was there he had a kitchen for sale to die for
Simon cannot deal with the customers
Roof wise there very good for there price, I think there £2100 for the safari ones
If your using a convertor I should be down to them to cover warranty afterwards
We had few of the roofs of him with no problems

Good look going forward, if not sure ask theres loads on hear to offer advice and recommendations

Andy

1612000521613.jpeg

@VdubVirgin
As I have said in the previous posts, Simon is very good at what he can (can) turn out
I would put him well up the list of very good converters when on form, yes when on form
But he can be a dick and doesn’t realise the customer is wanting a good product but is willing to pay for it
We needed a new fridge door / laminate cover front for one we were selling, Simon helped me by ordering one in and fitting it for me
Nothing of a job, 20 mins but put him self out to do it, while we was there he had a kitchen for sale to die for
Simon cannot deal with the customers
Roof wise there very good for there price, I think there £2100 for the safari ones
If your using a convertor I should be down to them to cover warranty afterwards
We had few of the roofs of him with no problems

Good look going forward, if not sure ask theres loads on hear to offer advice and recommendations

Andy

View attachment 100764
Thanks Andy, well I think my converters use these guys for the pop tops..... they’re based in Yorkshire and the standard conversion comes with a creative pop top.... so I’m assuming they’re using them. I can upgrade to a skyline for £1,000.... The converters seem very trustworthy and turn out nice vans. I’m just a little nervous about the pop top.

Who is your convertor
maybe some one has used them, and give you review

Maybe someone can jump on and comment
They look a nice van from there pics

One thing I didn’t appreciate is the standard costs don't include m1 tested beds. It’s extra for M1 tested.
no way I can justify not putting a M1 tested bed in I have kids.

and now I’m also worried about creative vdubs carrying out the pop top.

would I be better paying the extra for the skyline roof? But then, it’s still fitted by creative vdubs

@VdubVirgin Skyline scenic roof is ACE - ( my opinion ) absolute camper conversions in Burnley so not far from Yorkshire. Had my van done in September and couldn’t be happier Rob the owner is brilliant. Been operating for about 8 years

@VdubVirgin Skyline scenic roof is ACE - ( my opinion ) absolute camper conversions in Burnley so not far from Yorkshire. Had my van done in September and couldn’t be happier Rob the owner is brilliant. Been operating for about 8 years
Do you have any images @RickT6

Back