Creative Vdub

RPS74

I would not recommend Creative Vdub & not trust anything Joe Turner promises

I’m writing this review as a result of disappointment. Creative Vdub took a large
deposit from me for some work to be completed. Every time I made contact I was fobbed off with endless promises. I went through what I wanted & upon collection what I’d asked for had not been done. Specific things that were written on an order form had been completely ignored & when I arrived to collect my order it was still not finished. I got a refund.

Creative Vdub are currently the UK’s leading manufacture of pop top roofs for VW T5 and T6, Ford Transit custom, Renault Trafic, Vauxhall Vivaro and Nissan Primastar Vans.

They pride themselves in offering the very best pop top roofs and the best pop top conversion service in the UK, at the best value for money.

Creative-vdub-225x300.jpg

Is the above not true then........another for my little black book :confused:( nothing better than a true review.....)

hope you get ur van sorted...:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Seems there could be two sides to this ....I was replying to the fact someone has had a bad experience and as long as it was a fair criticism of a giving situation ....
On this occasion they did not live up to their statement if I read what’s been said above and can only assume one is right till you know different , but it’s a warning to others that things can sometimes go wrong.

Sorry
@VanDamMan
I think we had crossed wires along the lines
I spent 23K on two conversions, not the best

If any one wants to know more let me know
Thanks
Andy

I would never write an un true or false review. My experience with CreativeVdub was not a good one. Nor one I would want anyone else to have to deal with.

I would never write an un true or false review. My experience with CreativeVdub was not a good one. Nor one I would want anyone else to have to deal with.

Totally agree pal
Like yourselves we had work carried out which is sub standard

Andy

There works ok to a certain point, nothing major problem wise
Just a night mere to deal with, when you do get a call or text it usually contains bull s@@t

Regards

There works ok to a certain point, nothing major problem wise
Just a night mere to deal with, when you do get a call or text it usually contains bull s@@t

Regards
Anybody else you could recommend? I've been looking at the evolution design units too.

There cabinets are very good but if they don’t return calls etc it doesn’t give you confidence in parting with money
If they answered and you could view there products it would be a big plus

Andy

Been waiting 5 weeks for units after putting down a deposit. no messages returned phone calls then a breakthrough units ready to pick up but workshop has been broken into this weekend and everything gone.......I really do despair with this game I really do. Back to square one.

• Wow
Reactions: CAB
Back