Cordless ratchet drive recommendations ?

Pete C

VIP Member
T6 Legend
I am looking to get a decent cordless ratchet drive, probably 1/2”. It’s for general home use, so don’t need to pay for professional grade equipment.

Anyone got any recommendations ?

Thanks,

Pete

I've got Milwaukee M12 works great

i don't have one of these, but i know a few people that have...seem to get good reviews. I wish Dewalt would do something similar, i don't wanna have to support multiple makes of battery...so for the moment ill stick to my manual ratchet and Dewalt 'ugga-dugga' for the big stuff!

i don't have one of these, but i know a few people that have...seem to get good reviews. I wish Dewalt would do something similar, i don't wanna have to support multiple makes of battery...so for the moment ill stick to my manual ratchet and Dewalt 'ugga-dugga' for the big stuff!

Just Bosch drills - standard green models.

Pete
in all fairness your going to have to buy a complete kit wrench charger and battery so thats probably going to cost you £200 plus and thats for the lowest Nm wrench we have them at work but they don't see the light of day that often
so you really need to ask yourself for a bit of diy nut undoing do you really need one and they do ruin regular sockets pretty quick as well
by the way we use makita

Cheers, however i have that units big brother already (Mine has close to 1000Nm of torque tho and is a bit bulkier however) and also the smaller hex drive impact driver both with the similar 'drill shape' footprint. my toolbox is lacking something like the Milwaukee 3/8 ratchet...probably wouldn't work with the dewalt range tho due to battery shape now i think about it more!
Milwaukee-M12-Fuel-Impact-Ratchet.jpg

Last edited:
Back