Converters Preston/blackburn Area

Absolute camper conversions Burnley. Just had mine done. Owner is Rob really helpful. I’ve compared it to a mate who had Bowdens and in my bias opinion Mines better by a long chalk

Absolute camper conversions Burnley. Just had mine done. Owner is Rob really helpful. I’ve compared it to a mate who had Bowdens and in my bias opinion Mines better by a long chalk
I’d never heard of them. Is it right they e only been trading about a month or so? Have you posted any pics of your conversion? Be good to see a few

No they’ve been there about 6 years. Pop top scenic skyline roof, solar, diesel heating, rear windows on barn doors, split charge, leisure battery, Rock and roll crash tested bed, retrim on all seats. electric hook up under rear bumper. Pictures don’t do it justice. ( ignore door card trim I did that)8D236007-EA5F-4678-B1B6-5729CDFD780F.jpegD5752E30-9039-492E-B4EC-9BFEB0F448E9.jpeg91B668B3-D501-48AB-8AA8-D1BDDF1749FB.jpeg

Last edited:
No they’ve been there about 6 years. Pop top scenic skyline roof, solar, diesel heating, rear windows on barn doors, split charge, leisure battery, Rock and roll crash tested bed, retrim on all seats. electric hook up under rear bumper. Pictures don’t do it justice. ( ignore door card trim I did that)View attachment 88796View attachment 88795View attachment 88797
Now that looks the mutts and very tidy work. Do they have a website? I can’t find one but when looking came across Cruize Campers in Burnley, just out of interest have you heard of them?

They don’t have website you’ll find them on facebook though. Never heard of cruize. I can send you absolutecamperconversions number. If you call Rob you can bob in and look at the work ongoing ahead of making a decision. They’re not a production line do everything is done to meet customer wants

They don’t have website you’ll find them on facebook though. Never heard of cruize. I can send you absolutecamperconversions number. If you call Rob you can bob in and look at the work ongoing ahead of making a decision. They’re not a production line do everything is done to meet customer wants
That’s ok, I’ve found their facebook page, and definitely like their work. I have to find a base vehicle first which is proving a minefield.

I only know of them as a caravan dealer. If they are now converting best to go and check them out.
They sell Camper King Conversions which I think are definitely worth a look. I’m finding it’s going to be a lot easier buying a completed conversion than finding a base vehicle and then choosing a converter. I’ll be retired before I get going with my adventures at this rate haha.

They sell Camper King Conversions which I think are definitely worth a look. I’m finding it’s going to be a lot easier buying a completed conversion than finding a base vehicle and then choosing a converter. I’ll be retired before I get going with my adventures at this rate haha.
OK good luck

Back