Converters Preston/blackburn Area

Yetibeard

T6 Pro
Hi, I'm after recommendations for a conversion company in the Preston Blackburn general area. I know there are a few but I'm after reviews both good and bad of people actually used them. Thanks

Hi, anyone able to recommend a good quality conversion company in Lancashire? I’ve looked at Camperversions but tbh I don’t like the look of theIr interiors.
I really do like work of Bodan’s in Shrewsbury, has anyone used these? However, I’d prefer a bit closer to home if possible. I live in the Preston area.

Spoke to the guys at Bodans (Shrewsbury), they are booked until next August (2021). We went to Rolling Homes instead and had their 2 weeks old demo instead.

Spoke to the guys at Bodans (Shrewsbury), they are booked until next August (2021). We went to Rolling Homes instead and had their 2 weeks old demo instead.
That sounds like a lucky bag. What kind of spec/price was that? I’m finding it’s a minefield choosing the most suitable vehicle and spec. I imagine the best companies will be booked up most of next year. I’m looking at used too but I find the more I‘m reading and learning about vans on this forum, the fussier I‘m getting!! It’s a big purchase though, so ...

Haven’t heard of them before will look them up. Have you used them yourself?
Hi no I have not used them myself. However they have a good reputation and I had a good look around some of their work at Busfest last year.

they are near Preston

I heard lots of good things about freedom conversions in chorley... here

When i researched my conversion i went and visited him and was impressed with his set up and work ethic...

In the end i went with one in derbyshire... but I would definately pay him a visit or have a look at his work... :thumbsup:

I heard lots of good things about freedom conversions in chorley... here

When i researched my conversion i went and visited him and was impressed with his set up and work ethic...

In the end i went with one in derbyshire... but I would definately pay him a visit or have a look at his work... :thumbsup:
I like the look of this and its good to know your own experience with them. Very local so will definitely take a look here. Thanks

Anybody had any dealings with Stewart Longton of Chorley, Lancs, and their Camper King range?

Back