Comfort Dash in photos

That looks nice. Do you have a part numbers / price list? Also did you manage to connect the USB to CarPlay and plumb in the bottle cooler pipes from the air con?

That looks nice. Do you have a part numbers / price list? Also did you manage to connect the USB to CarPlay and plumb in the bottle cooler pipes from the air con?
@Andy Cody ,I haven't done the air con pipe ,I might look in to it .USB is on the list to do very soon .parts came in at £320,part numbers on photo below.There is one more part not o that list ,which is a rubber mat for top try .

1478949744527.jpg

@Andy Cody ,I haven't done the air con pipe ,I might look in to it .USB is on the list to do very soon .parts came in at £320,part numbers on photo below.There is one more part not o that list ,which is a rubber mat for top try .

View attachment 2885
@Mupp3tt ,part numbers on the attached photo .I can give you part number for glove box ,but you don't really need it ,just tell them what you want .

You'd think being called a "Comfort" dash it would have some sort of padded element or maybe a light dash of soft furnishings about it.
I've tried lying, sitting and even kneeling on ours and all I did was slip off.
In fact I'd say the shinyness of the "comfort" dash makes it less comfortable than the normal one.
Although I guess the felt lined storage spaces are more comfortable for rodents or maybe a a smallish rabbit or squirrel.

Sounds like you have more patience than me mate, i'm a bit heavy handed for jobs like that. Well done looks great !!

Back