Comfort Dash in photos

Twoguns

T6 Guru
As promised guys here's the Comfort Dash that I was able to order for my new Kombi. Picking it up Friday afternoon. Can't wait. Sorry but I don't think you can order this any more. It looks and fells like a car upfront now, well pleased that the inside looks as good as the outside now with this option.
image.jpeg image.jpeg

Not sure what the cost option of that was but certainly a lot nicer looking and more practical than the standard useless open storage holes that us less fortunate purchases get.

Cheers guys, I'm still smiling ear to ear and by all accounts one jammy git. It was a £350+vat option minus the 10% discount I had on the total order.
Like I said in another post, it was only on the system for about two weeks the dealer told me and they place around twenty orders with this option and only two came back with it.
The only thing I can be picky with and it would of made it perfect is that there is no USB in the compartment next to the gear stick where you can put your IPhone etc. It's in the top glove box on the left. Other than that I'm over the moon.

Cheers guys, I'm still smiling ear to ear and by all accounts one jammy git. It was a £350+vat option minus the 10% discount I had on the total order.
Like I said in another post, it was only on the system for about two weeks the dealer told me and they place around twenty orders with this option and only two came back with it.
The only thing I can be picky with and it would of made it perfect is that there is no USB in the compartment next to the gear stick where you can put your IPhone etc. It's in the top glove box on the left. Other than that I'm over the moon.
That's odd as it's there on Vel and Cali (I think), really not impressed no USB in rear either, more penny pinching by VW.....

Sorry about the lotto numbers but I think I've used up my good luck for a while.

Just have to wait until Friday afternoon to pick it up as I'm away until then, Otherwise could of had it Tuesday. I've got a feeling this week might drag a little for some reason, never mind all good things come to those who wait.

Just checked the configurator and it still lists comfort dash but i suspect its only the centre console ??

Capture.PNG

Looks great, should be fitted as standard!
Just checked the configurator and it still lists comfort dash but i suspect its only the centre console ??

View attachment 1457

I've just tried this prior to me calling the dealer to add this tomorrow to my order, but despite the configurator letting you go so far, it will only add this to a vehicle without a bulkhead but fitted with the swivel single passenger seat! :( No good for a Van :cry:

Looks great, should be fitted as standard!

I've just tried this prior to me calling the dealer to add this tomorrow to my order, but despite the configurator letting you go so far, it will only add this to a vehicle without a bulkhead but fitted with the swivel single passenger seat! :( No good for a Van :cry:
I've got a Kombi Without swivel seats, I just think maybe it was another of yet again VW mistakes and should never have been an option on Kombi/Panel vans. According to my dealer it's no long avilable.

Back