Comfort Dash retrofit?

Can I ask who supplied you this from Germany?:) would love to do it in mine!

I didn't realise the comfort dash had a glove box, in the place of the useless bit of dash that holds the cigarette lighter.

Do you know if that part can be bought separately?
Think people have tried to fit to standard highline dash and hasn't worked,you can buy a speaker cover to fit that space.
And sure i heard that van x was trying to replicate a top glovebox cover but not seen anything.

I already have the VanX comfort dash to fit to my van. Would like to hide that centre tray area. Busy searching numerous sites for options.

Hi boroboy. What’s the VanX comfort dash glovebox like?? Looks good on the picture but never can tell . Was looking to order one. Plus looking at the comfort dash centre console too.....
Can only find supplier in Dorset area (advanced incar tech); costing £599 installed. Another options??? Looking for northeast options

Hi JulesT6,
I haven't fitted the VanX Comfort Dash yet, as my van is still with the converter. Hopefully,
it will be completed today, so I can start doing my own jobs on the van.
Have you tried to order from TPS over at Portrack?

Hi pal

No, Might have a drive over today. Good luck with the van today . In the Boro too

Hi JulesT6,
I haven't fitted the VanX Comfort Dash yet, as my van is still with the converter. Hopefully,
it will be completed today, so I can start doing my own jobs on the van.
Have you tried to order from TPS over at Portrack?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back