Comfort dash- any courtesy lighting?

Fluff34567

Swiss member
T6 Guru
I saw a 3d printed site with items for the t6 and in a few pics the phone storage space had a courtesy light. Nowhere on my dash is a courtesy light,phone storage/ glovebox, I haven't been able to visit another van.

Should there be dash compartment lights ?

Have you got a T6 or T6.1? What about a photo of your dash and it might help others identify what you have and where you can or want lights? do you mean the comfort dash small storage area to the side of the gear level or the upper or lower glove boxes?

I know my T6 highline didnt have a glove box light but it was simple mod to add one in with a @saxoboy kit.

Reactions: JOG
Have you got a T6 or T6.1? What about a photo of your dash and it might help others identify what you have and where you can or want lights? do you mean the comfort dash small storage area to the side of the gear level or the upper or lower glove boxes?

I know my T6 highline didnt have a glove box light but it was simple mod to add one in with a @saxoboy kit.
Hi, yep sorry I have a t6 . Should the compartment by the gear lever and the upper/lower glove boxes have any lighting in them ? Will also look at saxoboy info

hmm thats rather poor - plus appears the bulb isnt working in the glove box either. thanks for the info !

Back