Coilovers: Stance+ Or VanSlam

Dugdog74

T6 Pro
as the title says. Got the wonga so now which one. Stance ultra -100mm and van slam similar. Help please.

Don't know anything about the Stance but I have the van slam kit fitted. The ride is good and it certainly looks good. I went with the van slam kit as my camper converter has fitted 100's and reckons they are a reliable bit of kit. The only issue I have is that lowering the van has thrown the rear camber out so much I think it will scrub the tyres quite quickly if not corrected.

Don't know anything about the Stance but I have the van slam kit fitted. The ride is good and it certainly looks good. I went with the van slam kit as my camper converter has fitted 100's and reckons they are a reliable bit of kit. The only issue I have is that lowering the van has thrown the rear camber out so much I think it will scrub the tyres quite quickly if not corrected.
I don’t suppose you have any pics do you. You must be low down. Can you adjust rear camber?

Hi all,
I want to lower my van (T28) on coilovers. I have a budget of around £600 so it will be between van slams or stance+ultra low. Not sure what way to go?
thanks jason

Back