Coilovers and ARB's

rhinoman

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Got a bit impatienet and ordered some H&R coilovers and anti-rollbars for the T6 which I'm still waiting for (Due for early September but still waiting on a date)

Ordered from Eurocarparts, put the coilovers in the cart and tried to apply one of the discounts that doesn't apply to '"performance parts", disappointed the code didn't work, I left it for a few days and after the usual "you left stuff in your cart emails", recieved a 15% discount code to complete my order...bonus

Then decided to order the matching anti-rollbars, none listed for the T6 yet but a bit of searching around suggested that the T5 ones are the same, found a Eurocarparts part number in a forum thread somewhere and the summer discount worked with it so ordered them as well.

Cant wait to fit them, get the alignment re-done and see how well it drives, it is my "work" van (security systems so not masses of weight" and I prefer a firmer ride so should be good.

Same boat as me. Bought b14 coilovers and h&r roll bars 2 months ago for my t6 due in September. Well be a fully slammed hub modded daily work van.

What size wheels, I've gone for the "sensible" 18's, with reasonable price tyres.

I was wondering if I could Hijack your post as it is related. I've ordered My T6 T32 4 Motion and I'm a bit confused on what load ratings on the springs I should go for. I will want to drop it's ride height, probably go for 40mm or 30 but again not so sure on that. Any Help?

I can't help with lowering springs but I have just got a t32 Kombi 2 wd and use it for work . I carry tools and materials up to about 300 kg and I find it hard on the rear . The front rides the pot holes ok so I am going to fit a pair of t30 rear spring when I get around to it. I would drive the van and if you lower it you could go for the softer springs . If you got the t32 to use the max weight then this won't work. I am still trying to find all the colour coding for the different spring rates.

@Keeff , Thank you for that. no intention of carrying much load, But i wanted the 4 motion so have ended up with the T32 because of that. Now someone is going to tell me I could have got the T30 as a 4 motion?? which would evade the grade 7 MOT for later. Definately will use it a while and see how it handles. first van etc. I also like to drive soooooo.....

Last edited:
If you go for lowering springs the important part is the black sticker on engine bulkhead in front of driver it will give you the front and rear axle weights, these are what you need when ordering springs, i have a T32 also and needed the heaviest rated springs
Heres my label
Vin Plate.JPG

Back