Clutch judder

BigBarn

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Anyone else get a bit of clutch judder when pulling away from stationary? Don't notice any issues during normal driving...

I get it occasionally. Find it stops when everything has warmed up.

Fair play... due my first service/inspection in next couple of hundred miles. Might mention it to dealer. :rolleyes:

Fair play... due my first service/inspection in next couple of hundred miles. Might mention it to dealer. :rolleyes:
Always worth asking. Let me know if they say there is more to be worried about.

My vans developed the same issue ...It's booked in next week for inspection with flywheel and clutch on standby if required :mad:
Only done 13'500 miles

I went and picked my van up this morning after having work carried out on it, flywheel and clutch replaced !
Anyone else get a bit of clutch judder when pulling away from stationary? Don't notice any issues during normal driving...
Dont think It'd do any harm getting it checked out

I have a 2020 t6.1 110bhp and have recently noticed a judder / shaking when pulling off in first gear.
I’ve read issue about DMF / gearboxes in previous models., but has anyone else experienced this in a T6.1?

It's likely condensation on the flywheel, often in the morning after a frosty/cold night on first start and is gone after a couple of gearchanges. If it's when the clutch and van are warmed up then might be the flywheel.

Hey folks I have the clutch judder in 1st as the clutch is just starting to bite . Is this the dreaded DMF and clutch ? 67,000 hardly any town driving

I dont have any noise from the clutch , the judder starts after the clutch starts to bite, It seems to do it all day now I drove to Shropshire from Dorset yesterday
it will still doing it .Better get it booked in

Back