CD function disabled, too hot!

NIKGRIFF

Carpenter
T6 Pro
Has anyone else had the heater blower on hot, and had the message appear on the stereo saying it's too hot and the CD function is disabled until its cooled down???

The dashboard in my van gets quite warm if I leave the heater blowing hot for too long... and before you say it, no I've not had the heater blowing all day long!!

I did see a video on facebook where a scaffolder was slating his T6.
His problems were a leaking roof prob from his roof rack but he did mention his cd player not working, try Youtube might be on there.

The cd player issue has only ever happened a couple of times, but the dash does get very warm!

Do all the vents blow properly when open? I.e. No pipe has come off?

anyone have problems with their CD player stopping halfway through a CD? It happens quite frequently on mine. T6 Trendline. CD very hot after ejecting it too!

anyone have problems with their CD player stopping halfway through a CD? It happens quite frequently on mine. T6 Trendline. CD very hot after ejecting it too!

I only ever use my phone for music. With the limited storage compartments every little helps. Sorry, thats no help at all.

Just to clarify, only when playing a CD, or even without a CD in the drive?
I've rarely used the CD player but noticed that the disk is pretty hot when ejected after playing it. So heated dashboard doesn't surprise me either.
And, have to say that haven't changed my temperature setting from 20C.

I have heard a fan running in my radio when I turn the key off ,when its been warm
I wonder if your fan is not working

Back