Carista acc fault codes

Foofighter25

T6 Pro
Hi all

I have all these fault codes on my Carista in the 'Detailed ECU' option.

No fault codes on on the 'Diagnose' option.

The thing is.......... I don't have adaptive cruise control.

Has anyone had this?

Thanks in advance.

Screenshot_20230228_172632_Carista.jpg

20230228_174913.jpg

The radar module that does ACC is also fitted for the front assist and the city braking.
but most of those codes are from the ABS pump unit. There are quite a lots of codes..
do you have any current warning lights?
have you cleared them to see if they come back?

I can't clear the codes in the Detailed ECU option of Carista. There are no fault codes on the Diagnose scan and there are no lights on the dash.

I had a load of fault codes come up last week when a garage looked into an electrical fault the van has but couldn't fix.
I cleared them all of them but these ones have stayed in the 'Detailed ECU '

I tested the ABS with some hard breaking, it seems to work ok.

There are no fault codes on the Diagnose scan
Even though there are no fault codes visible, isn't there still "a button" to clear codes?

For this controller Carista does not associate fault codes correctly. Actually all the codes indicate databus message timeouts thus most likely communication failures (wiring problem perhaps?)
E.g. 0268 - Databus - U1121 00 [008] - Missing Message - [FAULT_CIM_TIMEOUT_ESP_21]

Thanks for the replies.

Mmi, Could it be possible that these communication failures could be down to some fuses being taken out and put back in?

If they were put back in right places they should clear .
You didn’t mention the wiring work in your original post, this is vital information, what/why was it done?

Yes I should have included it in my first post. Apologies.

It went in for an interior light issue.
When I switch the interior lights to door open mode, the lights stay on, when I get out and lock the van they go out.
They come on when I unlock the van but do not go out unless I manually switch to to the off position. This is for the main cabin and rear cargo lights.

The garage couldn't find the problem saying it needs to go to vw.

Back